Welcome

Welcome to this invitation-only Blog.

Over time I hope to write tutorials to support classes you may have taken or craft equipment you have purchased. It will also provide an alternative for people unable to physically attend classes. You will not see videos here - I have tried to use step-by-step photos and have kept the images 'small' (in terms of computer memory size) to hopefully allow for people with lower internet access.





I am going to start with the GoPress & Foil machine from Couture Creations. The notes for this course are based on those prepared by Wilna from Frendz, for her Brainstorming Workshop for the GoPress.

Yes there are at least nine lessons here - some are listed as 4, 4a, 4b, so the final heading might say Lesson 6. Just saying ...

Please ignore the dates on the posts - the lessons are numbered in the order you need to do them. (The dates have been altered to cope with a Blogger limitation on post order).

I look forward to your comments and feedback on the material provided, and any suggestions you have for improving the content.

Click HERE to move on to the next stage, or click at the top of any page to come back to the list of posts.

Comments